<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 4:51 AM

Eh im a fake photographer! i didnt edit the pictures ok!!!!!!!


this picture looks interesting ya,the doll looks so lonely!

hehehe i felt random so i took the picture of the cactus!



a picture of myself to commemorate that exams had ended(okay nt reeli)

oh xia0shy :)

xiaokevin hahah okay gay

xiaoxiao curly?

xiaobai and xiaocurly



okay thats all im too lazy to post have fun ppl tml cause there's no sch wootzxszxzs lurbexlurbex oh and last but not least!xiaoshyboy!